audio interface w. traktor 3 question

Default audio interface w. traktor 3 question

i currently use traktor and am thinking about purchasing the m-audio firewire solo. could this interface enable me to cue up tracks in my headphones so i could mix without having to use the sync features of traktor? any help or input would be much appreciated!

No, the headphone output is connected to the master. I use this same interface for recording.

so i would need a m-audio fast track pro, or firewire 410 at least to be able to cue up the tracks in traktor?

If you've got an FW port I've got an old, but never gigged M-Audio Audiophile FW for sale, which will do the job for you..

My current Laptop doesn't have a FW port so it's kind of pointeless keeping it.

PM with an offer if you're interested
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

ANY souncard with at least 2 Stereo outs will do the job, either via 2 x 3.5mm jacks, or 4 RCA mono plugs.

So pretty anything from any cheap surround sound card and up. Just check the number of outputs before you buy

thanks alot for the input. i am looking at an m-audio firewire audiophile interface. any reviews, comments or suggestions on this one?