cue point fuckery...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default cue point fuckery...

alright... so im hoping that this is just an easy problem that someone can help me fix before i play tonight...

whats happening is all have two tracks mashed up in traktor, and when i call on one of the cue points for either track, it brings me back to that cue point yes... but it goes out of match... then i have to hit sync twice and it sounds like shit... same thing happens if i hit the cup button on my x1 or in the software... all my tracks are gridded, im using an external mixer and a kontrol x1... please if anyone has any suggestions it would be highly appreciated...

much respect to the djtt community

Are you juggling the cue points in time? Are your cues set on the downbeat? If both of those are a yes, I'd check your latency settings and see if it's high enough that it creates a lag.

Tech Mentor

Quantize will help ya or learn to drum on beat.

Quantize on?

There's not an issue with your pitch sliders is there? as in do they change when you drum the tracks in, or do they change after you've set them etc?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LXJ View Post
    Quantize on?
    This.

Yes all of those options are affirmative... I'm just about to hop in a can on my way to the club... Once there i will look into the quantization settings... But wouldn't it already be on if everything else is able to maintain quantization? Thanks for all the help I will let you all know what happens...

I find that even with snap and quantize on my samples still dont line up quite right. Not sure why that is the case but i will certainly keep on eye on this thread.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Use BeatSync instead of TempoSync.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! all it was, was that little fuckin q!!! u dont know how much time i spent in settings looking for a possible resolution... u would think theyd do more then just have a little q, considering its one of the major advantages of using traktor over cdjs or serato... anyways resolved now! just in time for the show thanks fellas... but hey pancaker... does one just sync tempo and the other syncs the beats snapped to the grids? not quite sure on the difference, been using temposync and havent noticed any problems...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast