Anyone using Ammobox? I have a few questions...
    Tech Convert

Default Anyone using Ammobox? I have a few questions...

I could use a bit of direction from someone who has successfully gotten Ammobox to work..... so far I haven't had any luck. I have a limited understanding of Reaktor, but I have been using BeatLookup with great success, and I feel like I'm just missing something simple here with Ammobox. I have an iMac running a demo of Reaktor, and an SSL vinyl routed into my soundcard which should control Ammobox. If I'm understanding this correctly, I should see the rotating record on screen react to movements in the SSL vinyl... but this does not happen. I should be able to control samples through Ammobox by loading them in, but when I try to do this, Reaktor crashes. I have scoured the fourums and contacted the creator of Ammobox, even gave him a $20 donation in hopes that I would get some help, but nothing as of yet. Not to knock the guy at all, it's only been a few days, and my emails to him probably made me appear sdupit.... but I have spent about 8 hours troubleshooting this and I had hoped to have this working in time for 4th of July, to play some live remixes using this in conjunction with BeatLookup inside Ableton. So I decided to turn to DJTT and see if anyone could gimme a hand. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

probably a stupid question but is the reakor ensemble getting an audio input ?

Tech Convert

I actually don't think it is getting any audio input. I have no problem routing Reaktor when using Beatlookup, but I get zero in Ammobox..... I tried with both the timecode vinyl and a regular record..... It looks like all my routing is correct, but still nothing. hmmmmm...... not going to give up... I still think its something simple and I will kick myself because I am so Reaktor ignorant.