S2 (default)+ Launchpad (JWILL LPF 2.2) = Crash Traktor 2.5

Default S2 (default)+ Launchpad (JWILL LPF 2.2) = Crash Traktor 2.5

Hey guys,
    I am new to the world of Traktor (using 2.5)- I tried to research this issue and came up with nothing, so I am sorry if I missed it somewhere or if this is a totally rookie question. Any insight is much appreciated.

I'm using an S2 with the default mapping (with gain knobs set to filter enabled) with a Novation Launchpad using the JWILL LAUNCHPAD FIGHTER 2.2 mapping. In general this is a pretty great combo (in a perfect world I would swap the LP cues for C&D sample triggers and keep the bpm indicators and instant gratification pads... but I'm not that advanced yet, obviously)

My problem occurs when I use to one of the jog wheels either for cueing or sound generation ("scratching", noise/filter swashes) while the track is playing alongside a track on the other deck. It totally crashes Traktor and causes the launchpad to generate Tenori-on style patterns on the LEDs. Traktor cannot be reopened without rebooting the computer.

It doesn't happen all the time, but with enough frequency to be distressing.

I suspect the issue has something to do with the BPM indicator lights mapped to the Launchpad, I really like this feature, but maybe trying to calculate the warped playback is too much for it to handle? I don't seem to have this problem with the S2 alone, but I haven't spent as much time with it by itself as I have with the combo.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any way around it or suggestions? Thanks for any help!

Mine works fine after an edit by Stewe here....I use the jog wheels for jog FX and etc with no issues....
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)