Traktor 2.5 remix decks
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 2.5 remix decks

There are lots of great tutes and info out there on using the remix decks and I have just bought an F1 and up-graded to Traktor 2.5.

However I can not get the remix decks to show and there seems to be nothing on the internet to tell me how to get the remix decks to show up. At the moment it just looks like a sleeker version of Traktor Pro.

Any help appreciated!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's not on in the internet, it's in the manual. Pages 30, 86, and 177 are just a few that give clues on the remix decks.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Go to preferences, I think its under deck layout, check the box that says show decks C/D. If they are showing up as track decks. Click the letter C or D on the deck and a drop down menu will show up with three options - Track Deck, Remix Deck and Live Input. Choose remix deck.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Quote Originally Posted by scaper7 View Post
    ace!
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors