USB I/O Errors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USB I/O Errors

Default USB I/O Errors

Hey DJTT, I have been using my Audio 4 DJ Soundcard for about 2.5 months and haven't had a single problem until now... I have tried to fix it but I don't know how to. I use the Audio 4 for outputting all my audio from my computer and it keeps like glitching out and sounding like a skipping disc. I have tried deleting and updating the drivers and still no progress. I really need this fixed fast. I have any up coming gig that I will need this for. Also on the Audio 4 DJ control panel it is reading it as a USB I/O Error... so its something to do with one of those... there has been no damage to the device itself so I must be a driver or something. Well if you know how to fix this problem it would be a real help. Either I.M or Reply Thnx.

which drivers are you using buddy? i used one for about a year and found the 2.015 version to be the stablest.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

3.0.3...but idk why it randomly did this...

try swapping out the usb cable.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Oh yeah what should i set the sample rate,process buffer,and USB buffer?

So problem is still not solved...still need help.

Tech Guru

without knowing what platform ur on theres not much help we can give. does it only glitch when using it with traktor or will it glitch when playing out normal audio eg from youtube etc...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

did you try the 2.015 drivers or did you just ignore me? newest isn't necessarily best ya know also swap the usb port and cables around. you know, troubleshooting.
    when i had the audio 4 i never once had an i/o error.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Descendent View Post
    Oh yeah what should i set the sample rate,process buffer,and USB buffer?
    44.1khz
    256ms buffer (unless you are using timecode)
    2-4ms USB Buffer

(aim for 10 ms total with no glitches, around 20 is fine)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast