Help Picking a DJ Name!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Help Picking a DJ Name!

Hi, I've been using Where's Lawly for about a year now and was thinking of changing it to something a bit different.

Ive a few ideas but need a hand choosing one:

SNDLR ( my second name without vowels )
    River Lander
    Saurn Lander
    Atlas

a bit random but its been a nightmare trying to come up with one.

Any help would be appreciated thanks !

Tech Mentor

These types of threads never end well. Just a heads up.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Quote Originally Posted by brocklambert View Post
    These types of threads never end well. Just a heads up.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

How about Eliot Han?
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Mentor

How about DarioJ?
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

How about itajeN?

I see you're from Scotland. How about Holden McGroin or Phil McKracken? No offense, you don't need a "DJ Name", just enough talent to get a following. Just do your thing.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I see you're from Scotland. How about Holden McGroin or Phil McKracken? No offense, you don't need a "DJ Name", just enough talent to get a following. Just do your thing.
    Mate, there is nothing wrong with asking here for a little help.... these posts do come up fairly often and usually your going to get atleast one response telling you to go back to your bedroom like a little child and stick your nose to the wall untill you have more skill before even considering a DJ monika.

A guy here posted a free "dj marketing bible" by "dj lounge"...search it.... it has some relevent insight to creating a dj monika.... I think that you should errrh on the side of something a little more mature, particuarly if you are younger dj, (how many of us have abandoned our email adress we choose at age 16...eg hornymik@hotmail.com)

Its a strange thing to have to do, give yourself a name because since birth we have always been given names, birth name, nick names and the like.

DJ Atlas is defianntly the best imo.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by narrah View Post
    Mate, there is nothing wrong with asking here for a little help.... these posts do come up fairly often and usually your going to get atleast one response telling you to go back to your bedroom like a little child and stick your nose to the wall untill you have more skill before even considering a DJ monika.

A guy here posted a free "dj marketing bible" by "dj lounge"...search it.... it has some relevent insight to creating a dj monika.... I think that you should errrh on the side of something a little more mature, particuarly if you are younger dj, (how many of us have abandoned our email adress we choose at age 16...eg hornymik@hotmail.com)

Its a strange thing to have to do, give yourself a name because since birth we have always been given names, birth name, nick names and the like.

DJ Atlas is defianntly the best imo.
    My point was he doesn't need a DJ name at all. He just needs to do his thing.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJ lawly
    lawly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast