Loading tracks: From your VCI or mouse? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    it's also fun to setup one of the jogwheels to scroll through the tracklist with a modifier key.
    this is what i do then with the same modifier i use the jogg bend to load clockwise deck b counter deck a.

I really like it and I rarely use my keyboard or mouse.

i use the vci to load tracks and the F's keys to toggle between playlist. I hardly use the keyboard, unless some ask for a request (im not a human iPod) and the track goes with what im playing.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    it's also fun to setup one of the jogwheels to scroll through the tracklist with a modifier key.
    I don't know anything about mapping, how would I go about adding something like this to the 2.2 tsi?
    Vci-100SE
    Maya44
    Traktor Pro
    Technics rp-dj1200
    Compaq Lapop-Windows vista, 2gb ram, 250gb hdd, 2.1ghz dual core.

Does anybody actually use the dedicated track to browse on the Traktor Scratch control vinyl? I find it very useful when using TTs.

I have the borwser options as well on my vci. I never use the mouse, just because I donīt like the mouse with music... it makes me remember my office.

Quote Originally Posted by n2hf1st View Post
    Can't you just turn on auto repeat under button options instead? Or does the script do other useful things as well?
    It has a small wait peroid before it starts scrolling unlike the audio repeat - also i can set my rate of scroll to my personal preference.

Auto-repeat might be a good enough solution for someone who is looking for a quick fix though, cant say i have tried it though - anyone tried it ?

Quote Originally Posted by BANGERS View Post
    yeah i totally don't use it for getting tracks.. sometimes i can make a mistake and load it in the wrong slot ruining my night lol.
    I had that happen to me when I was messing around at home, I freaked out just by the thought of that happening at a gig or something. Thats why I turned on the "Load tracks only in stopped decks" or whatever it's called under Traktor settings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12