Can we have a feedback topic in the buy/sell forum?

Default Can we have a feedback topic in the buy/sell forum?

just thought of this idea,since we don't have a rep system on forum and threads close pretty much after completed sales,we could have a sticky topic in the buy/sell forum.

Just for when people have received there items,and can give a bit of feedback just so people feel more settled buying on the forum and they know they can trust them etc... As some people drop some real big money on here for items with pretty much no protection so yeah this is my 2 cents.

Tech Wizard

I'd like to see this too. It helps create a safer trading environment.

Not a bad idea. Can you come up with a proposal on what the format should be? I'll suggest it to the other mods.

Thinking maybe make your post title the name of the forum member your bought from and keep the messages short and to the point.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I think the best way to go about it is to have a feedback subforum. In there people would have there own threads, in my case "Jayo's feedback page". People can then post within that thread as to their experiences dealing with me as a buyer or seller. This way you can see multiple transactions from a person. We can also have a link to our feedback page embed in our sig's.
    that's how I would organize it.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Quote Originally Posted by jayo View Post
    I think the best way to go about it is to have a feedback subforum. In there people would have there own threads, in my case "Jayo's feedback page". People can then post within that thread as to their experiences dealing with me as a buyer or seller. This way you can see multiple transactions from a person. We can also have a link to our feedback page embed in our sig's.
    that's how I would organize it.
    I like this. sorta like ebay feeback