French DJ looking for gigs in LA this summer ;)

Default French DJ looking for gigs in LA this summer ;)

Hey guys!

I know the community is getting bigger and bigger everyday, and I hope some people from LA will read this post.

I'm going to LA this summer, from the august 11 to august 23. And I was thinking that it would be really cool to play some gigs will I'm there.

So if you're a club owner, a resident DJ in an LA club, if you know someone you knows someone else, feel free to answer me!

I'm also looking for club names to which I could send emails. I play electro pop, fidget house, house, club electro... I'm playing a lot in France, but not abroad yet, so it could be really fun.

Hope you guys have something for me!

(of course whoever wants to have a gig in Grenoble, just email me!

i have my own night in l.a. on sundays, its a small venue we get anywhere from 150 to 200 ppl. I might need a guest dj for aug 16th.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

That would be really cool to play there! what's the name of the place?
    You should check my podcast, to see if you like what I play...

I have been resident DJ of a bar/club hosting 500 to 600 people every weekend, so 200 won't be a problem!

I'm really looking forward to it!!

Any other place you guys know in LA, where DJs spin electro pop, fidget, house...???

Hey, Jesc, I'm in LA. Let me know if you want a guest DJ or someone to fill in one night. I've been hugely busy with my podcasts and I'm really missing playing out. I play house, tech house, prog, a lot of retro remix stuff. Heavy on the funk vibe (Tony Thomas, Jak Jaxon, Funkagenda, Fort Knox Five) and the Thomas Penton giant peak stuff. Check out the Groovelectric mix link on my sig if you're interested.

I see that you've played at the Good Nite & I wanted to ask you about the place. They're very close to where I live and I've thought about hitting them up for a gig, but I can't really get a handle on what they're looking for.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

hey steve, come and check out the little cave on sunday so you can get a taste of what we play. Lets just say this its a very latin night.

About the Goodnite Bar, I've played there several times, its a dope place. TBH they are open to anything as long as you can pull a crowd. My boy is the resident dj on fri & sat and he (my boy) djs with me on sunday. So it would be dope if you can swing by and he could give you more info.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Thanks, man, I'd love to come by one night. Couldn't make this Sunday; I'm pretty swamped for the next few weeks. Soon as I can, though.

Re Good Nite, I have no idea what kind of crowd I would pull. I have a pretty large following online but haven't played regularly enough in LA to develop a following (though god knows I can give a night a lot of exposure). For some reason I've played out of town about as much as I've played here.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user