There's something thats bugging me.
    Tech Wizard

Default There's something thats bugging me.

ok, im using TSP and idk about u guys but i love using the Turntable FX effect. but sometimes when i use it it will come on late or turn into SAMPLE mode and i always turn it off and in FX bank 2 the beatmasher comes as the first effect. any tips on fixing this?

Tech Wizard

i guess no one has an answer?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zarazuat View Post
    ok, im using TSP and idk about u guys but i love using the Turntable FX effect. but sometimes when i use it it will come on late or turn into SAMPLE mode and i always turn it off and in FX bank 2 the beatmasher comes as the first effect. any tips on fixing this?
    not sure what you actually mean. the "sample" button uses the beatmasher to "record" a sample. so this is thge intended behavior. are you saying you accidentally hit the button?
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

no, the TTFX will work fine for a song or two but after the second song it automatically turns the sample button on, and i dont have my hand no where near that button ?