So who ordered a Z2?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99
  1. #1
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,548

    Default So who ordered a Z2?

    Anyone ordered one and received it yet?

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor DJSigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    448

    Default

    I'm waiting for some reviews. I'm definitely interested, because by the time I sell off my existing Traktor A6 package and my current mixer, that will have covered more than half the price of the Z2, but I'm just concerned about whether too many corners have been cut. I run a forum aimed at scratch/battle DJs and turntablists and one of the guys on there has ordered one, so I'm interested to hear his opinions as he's a similar style of DJ to me.

    Have you ordered one?

  3. #3
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I got one on order. I hope is shows up soon. I am surprised there is not a whole lot of talk or hype or any more vid from craze or shiftee on the z2.



    Quote Originally Posted by DJSigma View Post
    I'm waiting for some reviews. I'm definitely interested, because by the time I sell off my existing Traktor A6 package and my current mixer, that will have covered more than half the price of the Z2, but I'm just concerned about whether too many corners have been cut. I run a forum aimed at scratch/battle DJs and turntablists and one of the guys on there has ordered one, so I'm interested to hear his opinions as he's a similar style of DJ to me.

    Have you ordered one?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMichael View Post
    I got one on order. I hope is shows up soon. I am surprised there is not a whole lot of talk or hype or any more vid from craze or shiftee on the z2.
    Craze stated on one of his Ustreams that he went to Germany for several days to film "something" involving the Z2. My guess is that we'll see a video from Craze/NI sometime today.

    Side note; I ordered the Z2 and expect to see it in the next few days; I don't think they can actually ship them out to buyers until today.

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor oneapemob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    199

    Default

    I heard nov1 (today) for a promo video...
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Ordered mine on DJTT - all that waiting is making me itch!!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erpi View Post
    Ordered mine on DJTT - all that waiting is making me itch!!!
    What color Chroma Caps did you pick? I went with Gray. Can't wait for it to arrive!

  8. #8
    Tech Guru Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObviousAlias View Post
    Craze stated on one of his Ustreams that he went to Germany for several days to film "something" involving the Z2. My guess is that we'll see a video from Craze/NI sometime today.

    Side note; I ordered the Z2 and expect to see it in the next few days; I don't think they can actually ship them out to buyers until today.
    It's coming on Monday the 5th. It was going to be the 1st of November but due to Hurricane Sandy it's being delayed.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor MRG12EG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK BABY
    Posts
    286

    Default

    tempted looks like arealy nice bit of kit...
    what would be the best what to run

    2 x 1210 (already own)
    and
    2 x cdj? ( thinking about the future)
    ??

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor jezalenko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObviousAlias View Post
    Craze stated on one of his Ustreams that he went to Germany for several days to film "something" involving the Z2. My guess is that we'll see a video from Craze/NI sometime today.
    NI would be a bit silly to make a scratch mixer and not have a scratch promo video! I suppose Ean's video did demonstrate some of the Z2s capabilities, but it was a bit bland for my tastes!
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •