So who ordered a Z2?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default So who ordered a Z2?

Anyone ordered one and received it yet?

I'm waiting for some reviews. I'm definitely interested, because by the time I sell off my existing Traktor A6 package and my current mixer, that will have covered more than half the price of the Z2, but I'm just concerned about whether too many corners have been cut. I run a forum aimed at scratch/battle DJs and turntablists and one of the guys on there has ordered one, so I'm interested to hear his opinions as he's a similar style of DJ to me.

Have you ordered one?

Tech Convert

I got one on order. I hope is shows up soon. I am surprised there is not a whole lot of talk or hype or any more vid from craze or shiftee on the z2.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSigma View Post
    I'm waiting for some reviews. I'm definitely interested, because by the time I sell off my existing Traktor A6 package and my current mixer, that will have covered more than half the price of the Z2, but I'm just concerned about whether too many corners have been cut. I run a forum aimed at scratch/battle DJs and turntablists and one of the guys on there has ordered one, so I'm interested to hear his opinions as he's a similar style of DJ to me.

Have you ordered one?

Quote Originally Posted by TroyMichael View Post
    I got one on order. I hope is shows up soon. I am surprised there is not a whole lot of talk or hype or any more vid from craze or shiftee on the z2.
    Craze stated on one of his Ustreams that he went to Germany for several days to film "something" involving the Z2. My guess is that we'll see a video from Craze/NI sometime today.

Side note; I ordered the Z2 and expect to see it in the next few days; I don't think they can actually ship them out to buyers until today.

I heard nov1 (today) for a promo video...
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2

Tech Mentor

Ordered mine on DJTT - all that waiting is making me itch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by erpi View Post
    Ordered mine on DJTT - all that waiting is making me itch!!!
    What color Chroma Caps did you pick? I went with Gray. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by ObviousAlias View Post
    Craze stated on one of his Ustreams that he went to Germany for several days to film "something" involving the Z2. My guess is that we'll see a video from Craze/NI sometime today.

Side note; I ordered the Z2 and expect to see it in the next few days; I don't think they can actually ship them out to buyers until today.
    It's coming on Monday the 5th. It was going to be the 1st of November but due to Hurricane Sandy it's being delayed.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

tempted looks like arealy nice bit of kit...
    what would be the best what to run

2 x 1210 (already own)
    and
    2 x cdj? ( thinking about the future)
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by ObviousAlias View Post
    NI would be a bit silly to make a scratch mixer and not have a scratch promo video! I suppose Ean's video did demonstrate some of the Z2s capabilities, but it was a bit bland for my tastes!
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast