Maschine mk2 vs Mikro mk2 -worth the price difference?

Default Maschine mk2 vs Mikro mk2 -worth the price difference?

Ok about to order a maschine mk2 and just wondering is the extra 200 worth it for the normal version?

I know software and bundles are the same,but are the extra nobs worth the 200? and will i feel limited with the mikro?

Part of the appeal of maschine is being able to do a lot of stuff from the controller and not having to mess with a mouse for everything- and I still find some stuff quite a bit quicker with the mouse. I can only imagine the mikro would be much more frustrating to use.

if money is an issue I would just get a regular maschine mk1 over a mikro mk2.
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 11-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Money is not really an issue,but 200 is 200 and if it can be spent some where else then i will,but you kind of confirmed what i was asking

can anyone all so confirm if i get a mk1,and get the 1.8 update do i get massive? or is it only when you buy the mk2?

If you get the MK1 you do get the 1.8 update & massive. I would also recommend getting the full version as the Mikro is missing a lot of knobs that the full version has. The knobs are extremely important and useful when working with VST / Plug-in's within Maschine as well as when you wanna tweak perimeters. It's just way too important & useful in my honest opinion.

I really recommend the controllers in this order: mkii, mki, mikro mkii, mikro mki.