Need Designer for Quick Flyer!!!
    Tech Mentor

Default Need Designer for Quick Flyer!!!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a designer for a really quick flyer for an event we're putting on. If you're interested at all please let me know. I am under a time constraint I basically have about 24 hours to put one out! I am willing to pay but what I need isn't anything over top.

Its for a mini-tour around clubs in our area that we are going to be doing so it does need to look pretty nice. If you're interested please let me know!

Thanks a lot!
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

Hi - I get back from work in about 5 hours (web developer and designer), so if you're still needing a design PM me with your copy, your dimensions, style you're after, if you're needing online versions (facebook banners for highlighting etc) and your budget and I'll get back to you. I can do things on a very quick turnaround and designed flyers and posters for many events/genres. If you've got a look/feel you're after including a few URLs to images/websites would also be a big help.
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Same shoot me info and can throw something together