Traktor Vci-100 ramp up issue please help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Vci-100 ramp up issue please help

Good afternoon to you all I'm new here and new to the vci-100 and traktor. I've been reading as much as I can about this problem of the ramp up issue, it seems like you all just needed to get the 1.2 firmware upgrade and this fixed things, I bought a vci-100 used and it has the green sticker on it, and I'm trying to run traktor pro which works but the ramp up issue is in full effect.
    I really need to be able to beat juggle with traktor so if anyone has a file that I need to install or some instructions I would be very grateful.

also forgive me if this is the wrong forum I didn't know where else to post.

Tech Wizard

what is your problem exactly? I also have a problem with my right platter. I have to push the platter very hard and even then i only get a little reaction. I sended my vci back to the store because i couldnt figure out what the problem exactly is. Its gettig repaired right now.. so i gues/hope they know what the problem is.

hi schaap thanks for responding, my problem is that when I grab the wheels while the tracks are playing to juggle, (the same type of grab for scratching) I can manipulate the platters just fine but then when I release them they pause a few seconds before playing the track at the regular speed.

it's definitely what folks around here have been calling the ramp up issue, but everyone seems to be solving the problem with a 1.2 or 1.3 firmware upgrade, but my vci does not need to be upgraded it's already at 1.2

Tech Wizard

oke, than i think i we got a different problem.. Im sure somebody here can help you??! Let me know if you fixed your problem because this is one of the reasons i want to upgrade to 1.3 also

Does somebody recognizes my problem with the platter by the way? I have to push the right platter very hard and it seems it only reacts for like 50 procent. Things like scrolling through tracks etc is a hell.. Ive already checked the sensability on the back and in Traktor..

Sorry for stealing your thread

gr

nick

help

help

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

@traktorsaurus

I think your problem is with you accleration setting for the "deckX scratch"

Look for it in you midi setting and increase the acceleration on each deck

@schaap

You sensitivity dial is to low, look on the back of your vci, there are two dials, using a screw driver adjust them untill the sensitivity is to your liking

Tech Wizard

thanx for the tip, but i did set the sensitivity dial to the max, the strange thing is, only the right one has this problem..

Quote Originally Posted by schaap View Post
    thanx for the tip, but i did set the sensitivity dial to the max, the strange thing is, only the right one has this problem..
    sounds faulty ! the shop is the best place for it .. hopefully they will sort for you or get a replacement if under warranty.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast