Traktor Pro upgrade

Default Traktor Pro upgrade

Hey guys,

I've just received my vestax VCi100 Arcade which came with a traktor 3LE.

I installed and registered LE (with service center). Then went to Native Instruments website to buy the upgrade ($119USD).

But it wouldn't allow me to go through with the purchase, saying :

"One of the products in your shopping bag is only available to customers who fulfill certain criteria. Please check if all your products are registered to the username you are currently logged in with. Please address any queries to our..."

Has anyone had this problem before? Can anyone help?

Thanks

so i read your thread and well that doesn't help at all cos yours magically worked after a while

i've sent a message to NI so hopefully they can sort it out

on a side note Service Center is absolute rubbish. Besides problems like this i find it also jams on load up. Rubbish.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If you login to the Support Section on the Website you can view the products that are registered to you.
    It may be that even though you have Activated Traktor LE with Service Center the delay in this being recognised by Support and filled on the system means that you cant buy the Upgrade immediately .

I assume that was the case with Discob81. It may take a little time for the Support system to catch up with Service Centre.

This is just my hunch. Id say try again after a few hours or a day and your order will probably go through just fine.

I'll be dealing with the same thing soon too, i've got my copy of traktor 3 LE registered to an account which ill use to buy the pro upgrade download, fingers crossed
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Dude go onto the NI website and Login to the Support section (or register if you havent already) and check your Products that are Registered to you.

You should see LE and your Serial Number.

I think the problem only occurs when folks register LE in order to buy Pro straight after (at the same time). I think the Support System isnt as quick as Service Centre.

You should be fine

Tech Mentor

make sure the upgrade will work from LE to pro. that could be an issue. i know some company's require the full blown version in order to upgrade.

Yeah there is an Upgrade path from Traktor 3 LE to Traktor Pro:

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...&L=1&prid=2526
    Theres also a direct download version so you dont need to wait for the box to arrive.
    Happy days.