Touchy Touchy Lol - jazz mutat lemur
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Touchy Touchy Lol - jazz mutat lemur

Hey what a coool midi control i was in a gig of the dj/producer Deadmau5 and he was using this cool midi the jazz mutat lemur.....before he used to use the xone 3d but he said it was too heavy to tke with him everywhere so now he take this to every gig coooooolll the only bad thing is the price $$$$$$ too much

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, I remember seeing that when it came out. Fucking expensive but SO COOL
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

bay area, California. København, Danmark.

yeah and I swear every good producer ( somewhat commercially successful at least) uses those things in there dj sets. it would be so nice to have

oof... So expensive. That's why I like Daft Punk, next too their Lemurs... BIG BCR2000s by Behringer.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    oof... So expensive. That's why I like Daft Punk, next too their Lemurs... BIG BCR2000s by Behringer.
    Those guys certainly know how to put on a good live show !

The lemur is waaay out of my budget, shame.. cause id love to get my hands one !

True that. Still working on touch screen concepts J?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Although LCD controllers are great and stuff on paper, the lack of tactical feedback sucks. It gets dark in clubs, and I like being able to feel what I'm doing rather than having to constantly look at the screen to see if I'm hitting the right button. I suppose if you practiced that wouldn't be a problem. Or maybe if you only use the lemur as your controller, but for me it wouldn't work because I use lots of little circuit bent toys and such.

Tech Mentor

hey i personally think thats is a lil dificult if i have sometimes problem touching an iphone now i can imagine this lol

Trust me it is not. It grows on you like a new bike does a kid. It is very user friendly and the best tool I've seen hit the market. It pushed me back financially, no doubt....but it is really worth it's weight, in gold imo. I love mine and there is no real lack of tactical feedback missing. trust me this toy rocks from the second you unpack it.

Justice uses 3 of them in their live sets :-x goddamn! it must be nice to be rich

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast