Uninstall & Reinstall Traktor Pro
    Tech Wizard

Default Uninstall & Reinstall Traktor Pro

Hi guys,

I'm running a little bug with my traktor 2.6, it only happens sometimes, and I am thinking maybe uninstall and reinstall my traktor will solve the issue.

I have a lot of beatgrids, hotcues and hotloops done and saved on a lot of hits. For sure I do not want to lose all this work done and all the hours spent on my traktor working.

Can anyone please tell me what is the best way to do this uninstall and reinstall or, for another words, what special attention do I have to keep in order to save any folder or file that has all the right information that I do not want to lose, when I reinstall and reopen the traktor again.

I really need to solve this bug so please, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

cheers
    NSOBS

Tech Mentor

What is the bug? Most likely it can be solved without an uninstall.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Wizard

thanks newmansoon!!!!

Tech Wizard

I just need to try to solve the bug.... which I still do not know what it is... Uninstalling can be a plan B!