Anyone dealt with this guy before?

Default Anyone dealt with this guy before?

I stumbled upon this and it just seems to good to be true and when something seems to good to be true...well it probably is BUT thank god for our sorry asses there are always exceptions...even to the fact that there are always exceptions wich means that sometimes thare are no exceptions. Anyways im moving away from my main subject.

Anyone delt with this guy before?

I mean 2 x CDJ-2000nexus and 1 x DJM-900nexus for 2500$ doesnt make sense!!!and supposedly theyre brand new!

I was interested in the Pioneer DDJ-SX for 600$ at first but with these prices I feel the need to reconsider something bigger

Hi btw I am Denis, long time lurker first time poster.

Tech Mentor

SCAM... those prices are WAYYYYY below wholesale cost. They spam nearly every message board out there.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Definitely a scam. We delete a lot of those kinds of posts all the time.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Yeah loads of shit like that on every dance music website/forum. Massively a scam, I always wondered if anyone actually fell for it.....

Well I almost did...Thank god it must SUCK to get scammed like this especially if you naivelly buy this as your first gear for wich youve saved up for months working at some shit job.

Hey Shredder I see youre from Melbourne, Ill be heading there around the 16th on a Working Holiday Visa cuz ive heard its a great city with great culture, music and nightlife. Any tips for good places to hang out and meet people best districts to live in, bars, NOT top 40 clubs, underground events, beach parties, music afficiendo gatherings, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Denis the Menace View Post
    Hey Shredder I see youre from Melbourne, Ill be heading there around the 16th on a Working Holiday Visa cuz ive heard its a great city with great culture, music and nightlife. Any tips for good places to hang out and meet people best districts to live in, bars, NOT top 40 clubs, underground events, beach parties, music afficiendo gatherings, etc?
    If you mean November then you're lucky, there is loads on.

Electric Owl @ Brown Alley, Strawberry Fields, Darkbeat, WheresHouse parties..

http://www.inthemix.com.au/whatson/melbourne has a good list.

I tend to drink/live around the brunswick area, but most parts of town have their merits.

All right thanks a lot man. Maybe ill be serving you a drink soon, I want to try to find a job as a bartender/waiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis the Menace View Post
    All right thanks a lot man. Maybe ill be serving you a drink soon, I want to try to find a job as a bartender/waiter.
    No worries dude, feel free to send me a PM if you got any more questions. It's a great city.