Hercules RMX & Traktor Pro - 4 DECKS
    Tech Mentor

Default Hercules RMX & Traktor Pro - 4 DECKS

Hey everyone.

I have started to map out a 4 decks / fx's settings for the Hercules RMX in Traktor Pro.

It's still a bit primitive but I have 4 decks working with Traktor Pro and I have the Chained FX routed through the EQ's for a more robust controller settings. I am still working on it but everyone is welcomed to download what I have so far and add to the settings.

Here is a little youtube vid of me explaining the mappings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN1MoF_NHo8

Download Link
    http://www.homelandoperationsnetwork...erculesrmx.zip

Tech Mentor

STOP STEALING MY THOUGHTS.

I did this, except with the stop button and cue bottons switched.

We should talk and trade ideas.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

Tech Mentor

Yeah for sure. I mean people dog that controller a lot and it's actually not that bad.

I want to build an optimal mapping that takes many of traktors features into consideration, i.e 4 decks, effects, modifiers, etc.

Did you get to map the EQ to decks C&D?

Tech Mentor

Yeah I did. If you dig around in the forum here, you'll find a post or two I made, and you should find a link to my mapping.

Hit me up over aim if you're on sometime today, and I'll send you the link if you can't find it.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

Tech Mentor

hey I have a small issue when i have deck b playing for some reason the LED on the SCRATCH button won't work. The button itself still switches my stuff the FX mode, but the light doesn't work oddly enough only when deck B is playing? Also I wanted to figure out a way to work in eans delay trick, i used the pan knob and source 1 button to activate the freeze. So I have my effects set up as chained on both sides and then when you turn the knob it turns your first effect into a delay, and everything works great. However when I place a map to the source 2 button to return my effects back to chained mode the mapping for the delay seems to not work, The effects do go back to chained mode, but then when i turn my pan knob to turn on the delay in advanced mode it doesn't work?

any ideas on both issues?

Tech Student

hey fellas, might be a bit slow just bought an rmx today looking for a decent map for TSP tried the link and its down, can anyone help????