Traktor Pro 2.6 - TTM56 - Audio8 - Send/Return FX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro 2.6 - TTM56 - Audio8 - Send/Return FX

I currently have my TTM56 paired up with an Audio8 for DVS.

The third channel on the Audio8 is being used for Send/Return FX to the TTM56's FlexFX. (Sort of the way Traktor Bible explains here)

I would like to know if there is a way to increase the gain on the Traktor's Send/Return return channel (Audio8's 3rd channel) through Traktor? When the Dry/Wet is at 50% on the mixer, the FX volume in this case (Delay FX), is just a little lower that what I want it to be when it is activated.

Any suggestions?

anyone?

Tech Student

I use the A6 .......

I run the return in2 the aux in for more volume.......but you have to put dummy connectors in the return....

I have the same problem with my Audio8, I need more volume. I run in and out of 7/8 using an Ecler NUO4.

What do you mean 'dummy connectors '?

Get your gain staging right?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Get your gain staging right?
    ???

The Flex FX says it's post fader and post cross fader so "get your gain staging right". If you're questioning it, then learn about signal flow and levels.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    The Flex FX says it's post fader and post cross fader so "get your gain staging right". If you're questioning it, then learn about signal flow and levels.
    I know it is post fader and cross fader.

Not sure if you are trying to help, or just trying to be a smart ass.

My gain levels are where they should be and I am sure that is not my problem.

If you are making a statement, it would be a good idea to end it with a period or an exclamation point, not a question mark.

Not something I've tried myself even though I have an Audio8, I noticed a very low output when using normal vinyl, but after reading I saw that you can up the input gains in the control panel. I'm wondering if that will help.

If I have some time today, I'll try setting up like you and test my theory.

Second thought would be using something like a DI box (in-line preamps) to boost the signal. I've not found that the output signals were low, only the inputs.
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast