Traktor Pro eq settings

Default Traktor Pro eq settings

If using traktor pro to mix internally the software gives the user a few different settings for eq's

Does any one know what, if any, differences there are between the internal eq settings. does it color the audio differently?

Most people wont tell the difference. Xone gives you an extra eq though. I use P600 as its based on the djm mixer which we use. They do have a different sweet spot for the bass etc best to try them all out and use the one that you like.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

They all sound different...

Classic sounds heavy handed to me, almost like the eqs on virtualdj. P600, well, that mixer is getting old anyway, but I prefer the effect the Nuo has on the mids. I would be using xone, but like most people I prefer to use my "low" knob on my vci-100 to control the filter instead.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I use the Xone EQ and have been for a long time. I really like the control I have over the extra frequencies.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

the manual talks about what the frequency ranges are.