Post your (possible guillty) favorite "clubby" tracks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Post your (possible guillty) favorite "clubby" tracks.

You know what I mean, still dance music, but on the mainstream/radio side. Pop remixes etc.

Stuff you sneak in there once or twice a set because you love it, and you know all the non "scene" people in the place are going to have that "OMG I love this song!" moment and run to the floor.

Tech Mentor

How come that in almost every thread that asks people to post their most embarrassing/guilty/favourite/whatever something, the OP always fails to set an example by posting his "most embarrassing/guilty/favourite/whatever something" first?

Are you ashamed? Do you want to see that the other's posts are at least as embarrassing as what you would post?

Tech Mentor

^ dafuq is that guy on about?

Tech Mentor

"That guy" was just wondering why you didn't include an example of what you're talking about...

+ a couple of days ago there was a similar thread on djforums where a guy asked for "the most embarrassing DJ mistakes you've made", again without providing an example himself until someone else had posted something.

So why don't you just act like the man you certainly are and let your pants down first...?

Tech Mentor

the fuck? You're weird. "embarrassing" was a joke... Who would actually give a shit about posting silly tracks on a forum on the internet?

Uh, I play the Lokid remix of "fireflies" pretty often.... happy?

SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by oilythread View Post
    the fuck? You're weird. "embarrassing" was a joke... Who would actually give a shit about posting silly tracks on a forum on the internet?

Uh, I play the Lokid remix of "fireflies" pretty often.... happy?
    You're the weird one bro. Why make a thread without adding insight on what an "embarrassing" song is.

Some peoples kids.

Really guys really...... Why are you fighting over this.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Mentor

Here's a song I like to play once in a blue moon. I played this in a club in Turkey. People just went nuts. LOL

Tech Mentor

I think getting funny looks for playing groovy minimal house tunes is more embarrassing than playing the mainstream electro pop that "everyone" wants and expects to hear.
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast