scs.3d?

Thread: scs.3d?

Default scs.3d?

i was recently thinking of buying an scs.3d to get some sweet control over a third deck in traktor pro, iv already got a vci 100 and was thinking it would be cool to have an scs.3d for extra deck control. wat do you guys think??

I think bento has one. i'm not sure of the pricing here but we were thinking of getting a pair to slam on the side of the hercules.
    Edit: $399 NZD
    Last edited by Jester; 07-16-2009 at 05:18 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

its just looks so shiny and all the lights are just atracting me to it hehe =P

if you had two of them you could definitely use them to control the other decks. Or you could use them to navigate through traktor. i don't know.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

thanks for the help.. im looking at getting them for my b-day in a few weeks =D=D
    i'll be sure to ask the DJTT crew if i have any trouble with them.

just picked one up last night

bentosan's review is a good one. i agree with the review that these scs.3d are great for midi tinkerers.