Axiom 25+Traktor Pro 1.1.1

Default Help!!!M-audio Ozonic 37 & Axiom 25+Traktor Pro 1.1.1

Hello Friends,

I have been a user of the site for a year and have made the plunge to become a member of the DJTECHTOOLS community. I have a problem and I am throwing it out there.Great job on the site all of you that make this service available to everyone.

Here it is, does anyone have a mapping for Traktor Pro using The M-Audio Axiom 25 and or the Ozonic 37?

I have played with enigma(the M-Audio Default Midi Editor) and pretty much had given up trying to map it out to VSTi's. Enigma is best used with the presets it already includes. I am really not Midi savy, I try and can do basic stuff like midi write in Ableton or in Reason.

I really like and admire what Ean can do with his oxygen 8 and how Moldover rocks his Novation. As well as all out there showing their great work with the video contest stuff. I had owned a VCI-100(fantastic piece of machinery) but had to use it and a electribe to pay rent. I would love a Tricked out arcade special, but till then I need to work with what I have. For now this is what I have.

The midi mappings for the oxygen 8 do not work with the axiom.(I think). I have tried loading them in the enigma library.(tried) NO Go! I do not know if I am doing something wrong or the mappings Ean has created for the oxygen 8 work with the axiom. Perhaps someone can answer this or has a midi mapping?

Maybe the problem is with Enigma.I have read a lot of complaints with enigma, and m-audio shutdown the yahoo m-audio controller mappings forum group and no other group exists on the internet. All the groups route you back to M-audio and there forum for those of you who know, know what kind of hassle and run around that site can be..Any and all Help or mappings would be greatly appreciated. I really wish I had a Oxygen 8 at this point...

I am throwing this to all the Brothers and Sisters in the Digital DJ Controller Community. You guys are all creative and all pioneers in this digital era. Especially with all the creative uses seen with iphones, midi, Rfid, and Kaossilators/Guitar Hero controllers.

Has anyone had any luck DJing with the Axiom 25 or the Ozonic 37 with Traktor 3.4 or Traktor pro 1.1.1?

Thanks and much love

G
    Last edited by TheOutlawGstav; 07-21-2009 at 02:59 AM. Reason: was not very clear, needed to expound