Lastfm accounts

Thread: Lastfm accounts

Default Lastfm accounts

Hi all, I was wondering if some folks could share their lastfm profiles with me. I'm new to this scene and I would like to discover some music. It may be beneficial to others as well, it never hurts to expand your horizons.

thanks,
    nate

Woops.. i meant to put this in the general section... Sorry mods :/
    Last edited by pumpkin2themax; 07-16-2009 at 05:55 PM.

They are use to it. lol Mine is
    http://www.last.fm/music/Sybling+Q
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

I'm signing us up now
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Ive got one but not sure what the details are ... i'll dig them out and post back
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

i love the "scrobbling" thing! gonna upload some schtuff when my BB kicks back in
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Found them .... http://www.last.fm/user/MisterMoleyMole

Was thinking i never use it so its probably not much good but totally forgot its actually linked to my squeezebox so it grabs what i'm listening to on that.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

I think its quite wicked actually. lol another site i gotta waste bandwidth on!

www.last.fm/user/Cyrgon_

It's a really useful site, has led me to some new discoveries in music. :P

Also, if you are using last.fm you could check this site out, it prints out what you have been listening to (that has been scrobbled, that is) in a nice looking graph. Very fun to look at if you have a year or two's worth of scrobbled songs .. Sadly, the site seems to be offline at the moment, hope it will be back up soon.

http://lastgraph.aeracode.org/
    Last edited by Cyrgon; 07-17-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: ..Forgot the lastgraph address

i think i'll mainly use it to divert ppl to our house mixes site, as it looks like mainly a subscription sorta thing tho. I've had iTunes on this afternoon and its a good way to find other bands eh, with the tag features etc eh

Tech Guru

i guess it would make most sense if we would setup a DJTT last.fm group. i guess i will leave it to the DJTT to do this .. so that ownership is clearly defined.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music