Midwest... I need gigs.

Default Midwest... I need gigs.

So I'm about to go on vacation and because of many monetary issues I can't go to hang out with all the cool kids in San Fransisco (BOO!)

To make myself not sad and have as much mofo fun as possible. I want to do some gigs in the Midwest. I don't care what place (Club, bar, house, warehouse, yard etc) and I can do a varied assortment of genres. Such as: House (of course), Electro, Industrial, Dubstep, techno and I can dig and find some of my trance, hardhouse and other raver stuff.

I can send demo mixes also, just so you know what I can do. Come on everybody! Lets get together... try to love one another... right now? lol
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

SERIOUSLY... give this man a gig! I was so impressed when you played in Tennessee man. You definitely got your own style. You played a lot of really banging shit i never heard before and i was totally into it all.
    Any Promoters or fellow DJs get this man a guest spot, you wont regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeRK View Post
    SERIOUSLY... give this man a gig! I was so impressed when you played in Tennessee man. You definitely got your own style. You played a lot of really banging shit i never heard before and i was totally into it all.
    Any Promoters or fellow DJs get this man a guest spot, you wont regret it.
    Thanks a lot! That made me smile from my belly button up. j/k.

None the less, the reason you probably haven't heard a lot of those songs was because they are my remixes and originals. That or locals around me, they give me the special tracks.

Banned

If you're in Brew City let me know

Brew City? What state is that?

is that Milwaukee?

@Nephew
    Do you have a residency or something? What kind of environment / music are you looking for?

Banned

Brew City does equal Milwaukee, and yes I have a residency plus I bartend and am allowed to book the DJ's that night.

Will whats your email/number? (You can can PM me them)
    What kind of night is it? And what day of the week? I'm hoping to get something in between now and the 26th. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    Brew City does equal Milwaukee, and yes I have a residency plus I bartend and am allowed to book the DJ's that night.
    cool another WI DJTTer. Hi from madtown.
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk