Bali 4 days...
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bali 4 days...

Default Bali 4 days...

Wow... it's been really busy here in SF over the last few months, but the Bali trip is finally going to happen in a few short days.... well, maybe a few really long days. I have a little thing called a 50 DJ party that I'm organizing tomorrow in San Francisco. So I have about 10 years worth of stress between now and when I board the China Airlines flight to Taipei and then on to Bali.

If you're friends with me on Facebook or on Myspace, then you no doubt have seen these...

It's quite an undertaking to put this on. I'm going to be so glad to get back to some serious controllerism and beat making once this show is over.

Anyhow, I'm still not sure what the internet situation is like in Bali and what sort of access I'll have, but I'm planning to post pictures and possibly video. I'll keep you guys updated.

B33SON
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

yeah man good luck in bali! our hearts will be with u over there!!!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Good luck B33SON, you completely deserve it and you're gonna kill it!

There for a reason etc. your 10 minute mix was the best by a long way!

bo!

Theres a pretty serious issue with this bali trip thats rissen its head
    http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-c...vice/Indonesia

The Australian government has released a travel warning to going to indonesia following a terrorist attack in Jakarta today - this is pretty serious stuff.

"We advise you to reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia, including Bali, at this time due to the very high threat of terrorist attack."

"We continue to receive credible information that terrorists could be planning attacks in Indonesia and that Bali remains an attractive target for terrorists."

I know i am personally giving my travel plans to Bali some SERIOUS thought :\

mmmmmmmmbuzzzzzzzzzzkill!!!!!!!!

That is such a difficult decision!

I guess I would consider:

Security is gonna be ridiculously high everywhere now, and the public will be extra vigilant.

How often do terrorists attack twice in a short space of time. Maybe quite often in less safe parts of the world actually.....

should we let terrorists wreck our plans!?

fuckers.

Best of luck with everything, and stay safe people travelling to that corner of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    How often do terrorists attack twice in a short space of time. Maybe quite often in less safe parts of the world actually....
    Well its also possible that they were responsible for a car bomb that went off later in the day - this suspected group is known for not just doing a single hit and lieing low.

Tech Mentor

I wouldn't worry too much. I was out in Sri Lanka last year, fairly near the capital Colombo where there were lots of terrorist attacks. But where i was staying (40 miles away) was OK.

Although there the main difference is the tamil tigers were attacking the govt and commuter trains, not tourists. In Jakarta, it's al-qaeeda backed "muslim" extremists, who generally are targeting westerners in a bid to harm the economy. Having said that, if you're in a resort you're likely to be safer than if you're staying in a hotel with business centre.

If you are travelling though - check your insurance beforehand as it may be invalidated if you travel against the advice of your foreign office.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

This shit is fucked
    I gotta do some thinking ...

man they heard b33 was coming and got jealous.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    man they heard b33 was coming and got jealous.
    yeah... u kw. im popular with terrorists.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast