is this worth it? DDM 4000 and dennon dn-hs5500?

Default is this worth it? DDM 4000 and dennon dn-hs5500?

I found a local guy who is selling his DJ set, a DDM 4000 and a pair of Dennon DH-HS5500 media players....

His prize is about 4000 norwegian kr, thats about 700 dollars....

is this worth it?....do i get my moneys worth here?

Yes, if its all in good shape I'd say that's a fair deal. You could try talking him down, I mean the worst he does is says no. I don't care for CD players, but I know many people love them.

for $700 any pair of two decent CD players and a mixer is a pretty good steal, and the DN-HS5500 were never bargain bin players iirc.*

the only thing i'd caution you about is the DDM4000 - it's behringer, and they're not known for their legendary build quality or anything. i have some friends with DDM4000s that i've played on and they feel really hollow on the inside and have really plasticy, wobbly faders and knobs that feel as if they'd be SUPER EASY to damage, so I'd really ask for some time with the mixer to inspect it. if everything's on the up and up it's a decent deal, but those mixers are really not super sturdy and warrant some additional inspection.

* did some more digging... these things don't have cd drives on them? odd

The players are media players, they go of USB sticks from what i have read, but they have this weird dual deck mode thing, they can each run 2 decks at the same time, routed into 1 channel each.....i'm going to chekc them out tommorow, along witht he mixer...thx guys

I Have to say that besides the cheap feel that I like the ddm4000 when I played with it. I only got to toy with one a few times, but I'd take it easy on the faders.