Sold out again ?

Default Sold out again ?

What's up folks

Yesterday I got a email from DJTT, says the vci-100se is gonna be on sale again on the 18th, saturday, 10am pst. Because I'm currently in Asia, I had to wake up in the middle of the morning to place my order. But when I got up this morning, it was SOLD OUT, again....

Is this for real? or they just haven't put up another sale yet?

Tech Wizard

lol it really did sell out in 40 mins. I'm in asia as well I was up at 1am my time. I got on a minute after it went in stock....and i got some gay postal code street address mismatch error and when was about to try something that might've worked it said it was sold out . fail

yup- sorry guys, sold out in 40 minutes. Sorry you had to wake up early with nothing to show for it perhaps some good coffee? We are getting a much bigger batch in a few weeks that will last for at least 49 minutes!

Tech Mentor

awww fierce competition here hahah.

Tech Convert

Default Got One

haha i snagged one 30 minutes in from Tokyo!

i'm also one of the lucky guys who was able to order one. i just hope everything went right as i ordered it on friday about 20h before the "official" time when i just visited the shop to check something and the vci was online for sale for a short time. i've sent you a mail concerning import fees, i hope to get an answer soon.

i'm also one of the lucky guys who was able to order one. i just hope everything went right as i ordered it on friday about 20h before the "official" time when i just visited the shop to check something and the vci was online for sale for a short time. i've sent you a mail concerning import fees, i hope to get an answer soon.
    Same here, I have sent an email but I haven't recieved any reply yet.. I hope I managed to get one. >_>
    Is it orders@djtechtools.com that you're supposed to send the email too? I needed to have them mark it as a gift too so I hope my mail has been seen. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrgon View Post
    Is it orders@djtechtools.com that you're supposed to send the email too?
    Yup thats right, that emails gets flooded with traffic when we get controllers in with all sorts of queries - just be patient and we will get back to you - it shouldnt take long

Great, then I will wait patiently. Thanks for your hard work, you are the best