any software that give you the key better than beatune 3.5.8 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

I actually just made an Android app that gives you the key of an audio sample you play into the mic. Works best for songs with a loud lead part, and you can use external mics if your device supports it. iOS version getting approved.

Song Key Finder (free and paid versions)

I'm a drummer, not a DJ, so I'm trying to find out more about what people would want from this tool. If you have any feedback, feel free to let me know.

after using the beatunes software for the last couple of days, I found it messed up my music library by removing album art work, and give moby an explicit label... ffs...
    ive used the key feature after its took for ever to check my music i think its a bit hit and miss on that front..
    will defo try trainspotter ..

Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

"This aggression will not stand, man."

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andy darcy View Post
    after using the beatunes software for the last couple of days, I found it messed up my music library by removing album art work, and give moby an explicit label... ffs...
    ive used the key feature after its took for ever to check my music i think its a bit hit and miss on that front..
    will defo try trainspotter ..
    I've had no problem with Beatunes, but I'm always careful about checking and understanding all the things it might do before I commit them.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

That's the one i'm using and i'm really happy with it. Nice piece of (free) software!

Tech Mentor

Mixed in Key is the best $58 you can invest. Fast and accurate in my experience... I like the new features in the last couple releases too.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12