Payment confirmed?
    Tech Wizard

Default Payment confirmed?

Hey there,

I have been contacting Phil from orders@djtechtools but I haven't gotten any reply since saturday and I just want to get this over with asap because he gave me 3 days to send a paypal payment for a VCI-100 because I encountered errors while ordering. I just want to confirm that I go through sending the payment but if anyone from DJTT can get back to me I have actually sent like 4 emails (sorry for the email overload btw).

thanks in advance!

PM me the mail that you use for your paypal account and i should be able to work out if your payment has gone though.

Tech Wizard

hey bento i actually haven't sent the payment yet I was waiting for confirmation that you guys would still accept the payment...im about to pm you with the emails

thanks for helping out

Oh i see, ill see what i can do to get this sorted out for you

Tech Wizard

hey bento have you gotten my pm??**

thanks again
    Last edited by kevzzz; 07-21-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Tech Wizard

sorry for my impatience but is there an update on this? The thing is if you guys were able to keep a VCI aside for me then I kinda want it to ship as soon as this gets sorted out because this gets shipped to my cousin who is going to be flying out here before the 8th of aug and there is always the chance of delays in shipping so it would be kind of sad to see the package reach an empty house especially if he moves when his next college semester starts. so please guys help me out here