Omni Control 3.4 map for xp?

Default Omni Control 3.4 map for xp?

Hi, first post - great site. I have tried looking through the mountains of info on here and searching but can't quite find what I'm looking for...so... if you wold be so kind.

Does one exist which works? I downloaded an official tks from

http://www.numark.com/omnicontrol

it does work with most functions but I can't get the headphones to cue at all. Sound constant through them unless the master is turned down.... which doesn't help.

I'm using traktor 3.4.0.210 & Win XP and the Omni Controller.

If the one I have is okay and no other tks files are available, is anybody able to guide me on how to map the cue buttons? Even just a link would be fine.

Gig's this sat!

Thanks.

You still looking for some help? I've been using the Omni Control for a couple of months now. Let me know if you still need some help.

yea im dying for a tracktor 3 .tks files for ages now i have a little trouble with the jog wheel and none of my lights work if you have one i could try i could alter it from there thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by purplefing View Post
    yea im dying for a tracktor 3 .tks files for ages now i have a little trouble with the jog wheel and none of my lights work if you have one i could try i could alter it from there thanks so much
    Is there no way you can update to Traktor pro as it has a default mapping for the Omni control built in?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl