NI Audio Kontrol 1 - 4 decks?

Default NI Audio Kontrol 1 - 4 decks?

Hey Everyone!
    I was wondering if it's possible to route Traktors 4 decks to each mono output on the Audio Kotrol 1 and using an external 4 channel mixer...

Hope you can help me!
    Evan

Quote Originally Posted by evan-roberts View Post
    Hey Everyone!
    I was wondering if it's possible to route Traktors 4 decks to each mono output on the Audio Kotrol 1 and using an external 4 channel mixer...

Hope you can help me!
    Evan
    i am not familiar with AK 1 soundcard but i think you can download and try to use some ASIO drivers. with those you can assign each output individual (mono) channel. Although I'm not 100 percent sure about this.. so Good Luck.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

As long as your mixer supports mono in then there isnt any problem running a mono line into your mixer - Traktor even has mono tick boxs that you can use to pipe all the audio into a single channel.

Seeings how most clubs are in mono anyway your not going to lose anything by doing this.

thank you for your reply!!

Tech Wizard

Came here to ask this. Old thread, but thanks for the info BentoSan!
    Setup: Macbook Pro | 2x Kontrol X1 | Behringer MM1 | HD200 | Traktor