Dear Mods who banned me (drewspuppet)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dear Mods who banned me (drewspuppet)

Dear mod who banned me for life.....

I tried to log in and it says I have been banned for life, for reason of spamming..

I think you got me all wrong here! I am very sorry, I first posted my virus C for sale with a picture, but I forgot that we require a photo with name, djtt, date on it etc..

I wasn't able to take another picture right then, so I figured you didn't allow the post because I forgot the picture rule... so I thought I would just post the link up to ebay.. where you can see it is a legitimate sale, ebay protected, etc. I am sorry if this is not allowed. I am not trying to spam at all!!

Please go and read all of my posts I have on this site. (drewspuppet) I contribute to this community, value it. I would appreciate a re-instatement or at least a response to me. Again, wasn't trying to spam, I apologize, I appreciate this forum.

Andrew Roberts

(drewspuppet) -- user name banned

glassrave@gmail.com

Thank you..

Maybe it was a mistake. Consider yourself reinstated
    Last edited by Jester; 11-18-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

While you're at it can you re-instate DJ Manual? He got banned for not helping out but I always thought his insight was quite helpful
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Jack Bastard

So it's possible to get banned for something as minor as the above, but I can't get my account removed even though I requested it?

Y'all Mods, I need to get laid.

Last edited by tekki; 11-22-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Jack Bastard

I did stop coming to the forum, I just tried logging in to see if they'd done as I asked and removed my account (because I can't do it myself afaik). There are personal details in the PMs that I want removed. It's sensible internet practice.

I find a message from Head Boy Tekki -

If you honestly think this place is a joke, you'd might want to reconsider your actions on our boards.
    I did!

I asked for my accounts to be removed. Come on chaps, sort it out.

You lot must have very dull lives if you can dish out infractions for something as stupid as the above, but refuse to delete peoples accounts when asked. Are you really that much in need of a power trip?

Quote Originally Posted by freqformat View Post
    Dear mod who banned me for life.....

I tried to log in and it says I have been banned for life, for reason of spamming..

I think you got me all wrong here! I am very sorry, I first posted my virus C for sale with a picture, but I forgot that we require a photo with name, djtt, date on it etc..

I wasn't able to take another picture right then, so I figured you didn't allow the post because I forgot the picture rule... so I thought I would just post the link up to ebay.. where you can see it is a legitimate sale, ebay protected, etc. I am sorry if this is not allowed. I am not trying to spam at all!!

Please go and read all of my posts I have on this site. (drewspuppet) I contribute to this community, value it. I would appreciate a re-instatement or at least a response to me. Again, wasn't trying to spam, I apologize, I appreciate this forum.

Andrew Roberts

(drewspuppet) -- user name banned

glassrave@gmail.com

Thank you..
    hm that´s strange. i´ve looked it up and it seems like the "drewspuppet" account didn´t get any infractions at all.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    I did stop coming to the forum, I just tried logging in to see if they'd done as I asked and removed my account (because I can't do it myself afaik). There are personal details in the PMs that I want removed. It's sensible internet practice.

I find a message from Head Boy Tekki -

I did!

I asked for my accounts to be removed. Come on chaps, sort it out.

You lot must have very dull lives if you can dish out infractions for something as stupid as the above, but refuse to delete peoples accounts when asked. Are you really that much in need of a power trip?
    Hey boy... you didn't ask me, I am glad to oblige... As a matter of fact, here ya go, Ross.
    Last edited by tekki; 11-22-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

What's the betting he comes back under a new name? It usually goes something like this: -

1. Get upset about something somebody said on a forum.
    2. Demand to have your account deleted as you no longer want to be here!
    3. Keep visiting anyway.
    4. Make further demands for said account to be deleted.
    5. Eventually, it gets deleted.
    6. Come back under a new name, as if you were never here, until people realise who you are and then you look like a twat.

To be honest, I truly don't know...
    He might. It's the same as keeping stating what others do wrong, without closely looking at your own actions.

It's a pattern we keep on seeing time and time again. It's just hoping to discourage these people re-enlisting.
    (Might even come up with a plugin idea for this forumboard system. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast