Get a Z2. $100 Off Coupon for Guitar Center til Nov 19, USA
    Tech Wizard

Default Get a Z2. $100 Off Coupon for Guitar Center til Nov 19, USA

Posted in the NI forum too...

Hey Gang.

Just a quick FYI... on my lunch break today, I checked out the Local Guitar Center in NYC (14th St.) to check out the faders / knobs on this mixer in person on the Z2. They unfortunately did not have one on display, so I get one of the Sales dudes to inquire if they even had any in stock. Lucky for me they did. 1 left.

Just yesterday, I hit up the guitarcenter.com site and signed up for the coupon good for $100 off spend of $499 or more. Native Instruments products were not part of the Manufacture Blacklist. Oh Boy!

SO, with the 14 day exchange policy, I just said "F It".. Ring it up. The coupon emailed to me worked no Problemo. $699 + tax (varies by state).

So, those of you looking to score the Z2 for a bit cheaper than the Street of $799, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going this route. Stock seems to be going fast on the units, but they will of course ship units from one store to another. Also note that the Z2 mixer is still not even listed on the guitarcenter.com site. You'll probably want to physically go into a store or call one up.

Give it a go.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

i would hold out a little bit longer and a better deal will come up for sure. at the very least wait for the next 15% off sale which will get it down to $680. i guess it's just $20 but every little bit helps. the same holds true for musicians friend plus you can get it with no tax and free shipping (with a 45 day guarantee).
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    i would hold out a little bit longer and a better deal will come up for sure. at the very least wait for the next 15% off sale which will get it down to $680. i guess it's just $20 but every little bit helps. the same holds true for musicians friend plus you can get it with no tax and free shipping (with a 45 day guarantee).
    Dammit!

good call out.

okay...time for me to start plugging the Z2 in!
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

you still got a good deal so it's cool. let us know what you think of the new gear. i've been considering getting one myself, but not sure yet.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Might actually go pick one of these up tomorrow... With that coupon it's like getting the 3-year warranty plan for free!
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Got mine for $649 from GC. I used the $100 off roktober coupon and because of Hurricane Sandy my shippment got totally messed up, so much so that when I went over from Canada to pick it up in Buffalo 2 weeks after I ordered it, it still hand't come in. So they felt bad and tossed me a $50 discount to help for the gas I would have to spend to come back another weekend to get it.

Overall very happy with how they handled my order. They ended up calling a bunch of surrounding stores to track one down and get it shipped quicker for me.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.