Traktor 1.2 public beta has started
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor 1.2 public beta has started

nuff said (am I really the first to note this?)

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=90223
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Yep, although most people, myself included, don't seem to be able to download 1.2 tonight.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

I got it downloaded.
    Looks like they did some interesting stuff in the MIDI/keyboard assignment section.
    For one they show the current state of all modifiers.
    Still updating all my songs ..
    Most noticeable thing is that the current selected deck is blinking like crazy.
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

So i got to the download section and im lost on how your suppose to download this beta when theres no link to download it anywhere?
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    Most noticeable thing is that the current selected deck is blinking like crazy.
    Doh. Seems like something is screwed up with my MIDI assignments. When I switched to 4 deck view, I finally realized that its just switching the deck in focus like crazy. Also once I press the deck D button, I cannot get the LED to turn off again. I guess the TSI didnt import properly.

Ismith how did you download it?
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Tech Guru

I think the magic is to click on the "cookies activated" area. I think that is what I did at least .. and then magic happened. The level of incompetence on the NI website team is unbearable.

Ok im totally lost.... nothing is poping up or anything... i am using Firefox but this is just becoming a pain in the ass lol... all i get to is the page make sure you read blah first and then it lists the download for mac and pc and points file size but it doesnt show any links or have any pop ups etc anywhere.... i made it so pop ups were allowed on the page but nothing happend....

yeh I think i've got your problem engramik, but i'm using safari..

good things come to those that wait lads
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast