tracking cause of a massive traktor crash
    Tech Student

Default tracking cause of a massive traktor crash

Hi everyone here,

I'm scratching my head trying to understand the reason traktor let me down big time at my last gig.

i 'm on traktor 2.06 with timecode vinyl, Macbook pro 6 month old, 10.8.2, audio 8

20 minutes in my set , all sound suddenly went out.., i rebooted 4 times, changed usb cable, needles, flpipped my control vinyls..after 15 minutes of nightmare an 3 sound cut had to let it go , and leave the stage really pissed.

I played in the same club numbers of times without problems...
    I contacted NI , they made me run their script to check my system, they found nothing..
    i run every tech tool pro and such i have to check my computer ..nothing..
    About one month ago the Hd of my mac got a little noisy, but not anymore..

Just before the chrases i had litte sounds drop out..then (3 times) all sound went out , and tracks were looping on them self on the screen.
    Can it be vibrations? the sub are quite massive there..but the laptop was on a stand..

Anyone had a similar experience? any idea what to do to never live that again besides going back to real vinyl, or cd or whatever?

Cheers!

Tech Student

No traktor guru's to help me out a little around here?

Tech Mentor

2.06?
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Student

2.6.0 ... miss typing