Hooking up rokit 5's to s2

Default Hooking up rokit 5's to s2

Hi i'm new to djing and was wondering how i would go about connecting a pair of rokit 5's to my kontrol s2.
    What kind of cable/converters i would need etc...

Any help is appreciated thanks!

Tech Mentor

Hi, you can use trs & rca cables, I think the rokits have both? I use some good quality rca cables, just because I already had them Thats all you need
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

yeah, just use rca cables. you probably already have some around the house.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Go for the balanced jacks if you can but phono cables will work fine too
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

99.99% of controllers and mixers have RCA outputs. 99.99% of monitors and P.A systems have RCA inputs. All you need is an RCA cable
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Balanced jacks have benefits though, depending on your situation. Read the guide in my sig for more on that. If you have a RCA cable lying around just use it, but bear in mind you'll need to peel it into 2. If you're buying cables, get a pair of balanced jacks. Make sure you get balanced TRS, not unbalanced TS. Again, there's an explanation in my guide if you don't know the difference.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES