AKAI LPD8 automap only in midi channel 1?
    Tech Convert

Default AKAI LPD8 automap only in midi channel 1?

Hi everyone,
    I just want get two controllers (Launchpad and LPD8) to work properly in Ableton Live. It seems that I only need to switch midi channel of the LPD8 to anything above 9 (so it doesn`t intersect with Launchpads), but if I do that, my automap mode ("blue hand") in Ableton dissapears for the LPD8 knobs. So I can only assign them permanently to one effect rack. But I don`t have enough knobs and want to control many Macros just switching the focus Rack.
    So, does LPD8 automap features works only with the 1st midi channel or I`m missing something?
    And another small question, I have only 8 knobs, but want to control 2 virtual deck eq`s in automap mode, but I can`t beacause only one instrument might be highlithed and automaped. How to deal with it?
    Tnx,
    Dmitrii.

Tech Convert

Solved!)) Just don`t use Ableton`s preinstaled User Remote Script for LPD8, because you won`t get any automap at midi channel different from 1 (crucial when you have more than one midi controller)! - http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=9648