Need help finding a song

Default Need help finding a song (deep house, tech house, bass music)

man last week i had such an amazing night. to my luck the dj also uploaded the mixset he was playing. that night he played two tracks that simply made his set legendary. the thing is, i simply can't find the id. hope you can help me, because i can't get these song out of my head!

first track is at 36 min. it's a "music is the answer" remix, but i simply can't find this specific one.

second track is at 42 min.

Tech Mentor

Hey Ichitaka,

Did you try using shazam, i you have a smart phone you can download it and it will try and I.D. tracks you play to the phones mic.

hose songs are cool, real funky

of course i already tried that, coudn't find it. actually i gave up at that moment but those songs don't stop playing in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by ichitaka View Post
    of course i already tried that, coudn't find it. actually i gave up at that moment but those songs don't stop playing in my head.
    have you tried posting on the mix on sc at those times?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

also tried that. As you can think i'm searching like a zombie since a week for this songs and tried everything. I was hoping that somebody here could know the tracks.

Hmmmm could be one of his own bootlegs or off the cuff mixes if shazam etc cant identify them.

Pm the Dj himself
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Pm the Dj himself
    +1 95% of the time ive heard a song and coul never find it i just message the DJ and they normally have no issues giving me a track ID