Would you or have you updated to OSX Mountain Lion?

Default Would you or have you updated to OSX Mountain Lion?

Has anyone who uses Traktor etc upgraded to the new OSX Mountain Lion and done so with out any problems? also how long did the upgrade take to do? Im unsure whether to take the plunge of not. Currently im running 10.6.8 without any problems whatsoever. Would you do it? buy the upgrade fro £13.99 from the app store?
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

I held off for a while, but I bit the bullet and went to ML a couple of months ago. I don't see any issues with Traktor or MIK. My machine does take a few seconds longer to load up, but that's no big deal to me.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Mentor

I updated just after it came out, if you are not sure about it and have some spare hd space make a partition and install it on there. I switch between Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard, Im starting to prefer Mountain Lion, everything Ive tried works
    TSP 2, S2, Audio 8, Maschine, 1210's, Launchpad, iPad, Nocturn 25, LPD8

www.audioj.webs.com S2 users check it out

www.JigAudio.webs.com Maschine goodness & other stuff

I did the upgrade a little while ago. I actually did a full wipe & install, and I'm still getting things back up, but………what works so far.

Pro Tools 10.2
    All of the instruments I've bothered to re-install.
    Maschine 1.8.2
    Serato DJ 1.whatever

And basically everything else I use on a normal basis.

Though part of me wonders why I did the update. SL->Lion was a fairly big upgrade. But the only thing that Mountain Lion seems to have added is a little bit of speed in application launching (though that could be just running a cleaner system that wasn't the same install, upgraded and transferred since I installed SL a computer or two ago) and Notification Center, which I can't fathom a use for other than the fact that it's popup notifications are less ugly than Growl notifications.

Tech Mentor

Found Mountain Lion to be OK with TSP 2.6, having a problem with one of my midifighters but don't see this as a software issue.