[HELP!] DJ Name - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [HELP!] DJ Name

Tech Mentor

I'm in the same situation, I have been told my dj name isnt that great and I havent been that proud of it, I am looking to change it, My name is Harrison and I mix Electro/Progressive House, could anyone help me please?
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

It's simple:
    - if you need to ask an internet forum, you probably don't need a DJ name. Use your own name
    - nevertheless, if you really want one, but neither you nor your friends (who actually know your loves, your hates, your foibles and your peculiarities) can come up with a DJ name, then an internet forum isn't the best place to ask. There are cool words in a dictionary, go and look at one. There are cool words in the books you like, the films you watch, the music you listen to. If you can't come up with a name for yourself, give up. Seriously. You are creatively bankrupt.
    - you don't need a logo unless you're about to release music on a big label and the label ask you for one, or if you're about to play at a massive venue and the venue ask for one for a flyer. If you have a webcast or website similar, you might consider a nice font for your nice DJ name. That's it.

If I'd followed these rules then I wouldn't now be lumbered with
    -lethal_pizzle-
    x
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 11-29-2012 at 04:47 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234