Mapping Release FX similar to RMX 1000
    Tech Guru

Default Mapping Release FX similar to RMX 1000

Hey whats up guys, I've had the RMX 1000 for a while and the one thing that I think is genius is the release Fx lever. For those of you unfamiliar with it, you can have a huge crazy fx buildup and then use the release fx to completely cut the FX and return the song to its normal state.

I was thinking about mapping this to Traktor but i'm just looking to brainstorm ideas and how to map it.

The obvious ones come from the RMX 1000: Turntable stop, Echo out, I was thinking the bouncer could be used finish off an effect, a nice reverb that drops the track back in.

This mapping would have to be a hold mapping so that once the button is released it kills all the fx.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hey whats up guys, I've had the RMX 1000 for a while and the one thing that I think is genius is the release Fx lever. For those of you unfamiliar with it, you can have a huge crazy fx buildup and then use the release fx to completely cut the FX and return the song to its normal state.

I was thinking about mapping this to Traktor but i'm just looking to brainstorm ideas and how to map it.

The obvious ones come from the RMX 1000: Turntable stop, Echo out, I was thinking the bouncer could be used finish off an effect, a nice reverb that drops the track back in.

This mapping would have to be a hold mapping so that once the button is released it kills all the fx.
    kinda confused Traktor has the Fx 1-2 buttons i just use those to stop the effects instantly....

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    kinda confused Traktor has the Fx 1-2 buttons i just use those to stop the effects instantly....
    thats what I do, just hit FX 1 or 2 on my X1 and the effect is completely cut instantly.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's