Mixtrack pro map guide for NI controller editor?

Default Mixtrack pro map guide for NI controller editor?

Is it possible to find a map displaying what each button, knob etc. is in traktor? like a guide showing that e.g. play/pause deck B on mixtrack pro = ch01.Note.F#4

Finding it really hard to workout what does what in Traktor mapping.. im obviously a mapping noob so if this is a stupid question i apologize haha

When your mapping whatever knob u turn or whatever button u push it will change the numbers value..?

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    When your mapping whatever knob u turn or whatever button u push it will change the numbers value..?
    the problem is i cant work out which button/knob is what ch01.note? surely there is a guide showing what each button is in traktor?

this is the sort of thing im after http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user...onMap.jpg.html is it the same for mixtrack pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxsis View Post
    the problem is i cant work out which button/knob is what ch01.note? surely there is a guide showing what each button is in traktor?
    You clearly didn't try what I said then.. cause it would solve your problem. when ur in the midi map mode you can select any button or knob and find out what the corresponding number is.

Tech Wizard

ALLDay is right.......while mapping, click the "Learn" button, then any knob or button that is moved will be dispalyed as "ch01.note"

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Each knob/button display it's MIDI channel and value in slot next to Learn button.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxsis View Post
    this is the sort of thing im after http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user...onMap.jpg.html is it the same for mixtrack pro?
    I believe that's the same. Just try as others have mentioned.

Also, so glad to see that image wandering about... I feel proud of it even if it lacks the 0% led's on the pitch faders' midi note.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1