ASIO4ALL (MOTU Ultarite and U46DJ)

Default ASIO4ALL (MOTU Ultarite and U46DJ)

Has anyone tried to combine both devices by uninstalling the original drivers and using ASIO4ALL instead? I quite like the idea of using Deckadance inside Live as a VST - but I don't have the ins/outs available on my Ultralite, and Live can only use 1 soundcard at a time. (Unless this has changed in Live 8?).

Could I combine the U46DJ and the Ultralite to allow me to use both in Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Has anyone tried to combine both devices by uninstalling the original drivers and using ASIO4ALL instead? I quite like the idea of using Deckadance inside Live as a VST - but I don't have the ins/outs available on my Ultralite, and Live can only use 1 soundcard at a time. (Unless this has changed in Live 8?).

Could I combine the U46DJ and the Ultralite to allow me to use both in Live?
    You could do that, but its going to use alot more CPU up than if you were using the normal drivers - also getting the units so they both play at the same time can be a bit tricky. You need to play with the settings so both cards are playing at the same time.