Behringer B115 vs Behringer B215
    Tech Mentor

Default Behringer B115 vs Behringer B215

Hey guys,
    For Christmas I am going to ask for a set of Speaker for gigs. Either the Behringer B115 or the Behringer B215

The 115's are 1000 watts peak
    The 215's are 550 watts peak

But the 115's are $340
    whereas the 215's are $385

Are there any owners of either or heard or experienced these speakers to help my desicion would be greatly appreciated

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/BEH-B115D

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/BEH-B215D
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Mentor

C'mon guys, someone's gotta have one of these speakers
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Guru

I would go with the 115
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I'd save up for something less likely to regret buying down the road.

what are you planning on using them for?

Tech Mentor

I would use them for house parties for up to 100 people, I dont want to go for the 115's because they seem cheap

Tech Mentor

I did a lot reading of reviews on blogs, forums, youtube videos, and I bought a set of Behringer's but mine are B215D's and I love em, they sound so clear and are LOUD and clear, they don't distort at all. Apparently from what I have read, Behringer has really stepped up their game with their Eurolive Speakers in terms of build quality and sound. I plan to get a B1500D Sub later on when I get more money, but so far I love my B215D's. Every where I read they all kept saying "best bang for buck" and no need to look else where.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Ollin View Post
    I did a lot reading of reviews on blogs, forums, youtube videos, and I bought a set of Behringer's but mine are B215D's and I love em, they sound so clear and are LOUD and clear, they don't distort at all. Apparently from what I have read, Behringer has really stepped up their game with their Eurolive Speakers in terms of build quality and sound. I plan to get a B1500D Sub later on when I get more money, but so far I love my B215D's. Every where I read they all kept saying "best bang for buck" and no need to look else where.
    Thanks man, how is the bass on them? i intend to get a sub l8er on as well, but how is the bass on the speakers?

Tech Mentor

The bass is pretty good, but you have to know these are speakers, and they have woofers, not sub-woofers. So if you want that insane bass response, best bet is to get a sub as soon as possible. I have 2 of these and they bump very well, but I do want that deep booming bass though so I'll get that sub next year

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Ollin View Post
    The bass is pretty good, but you have to know these are speakers, and they have woofers, not sub-woofers. So if you want that insane bass response, best bet is to get a sub as soon as possible. I have 2 of these and they bump very well, but I do want that deep booming bass though so I'll get that sub next year
    Thanks for your help, but is there anyone that has the 115's or atleast heard them?