Anybody DJing in Austin this week?
    Tech Mentor

Default Anybody DJing in Austin this week?

So I'm going to be in Austin from Tues to Saturday Morning. Looking for venues to hit up at night, so is anybody here djing in Downtown Austin? I'll stop by!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fressure View Post
    So I'm going to be in Austin from Tues to Saturday Morning. Looking for venues to hit up at night, so is anybody here djing in Downtown Austin? I'll stop by!
    I am not sure of too much going on this week here in ATX but Ill say the club "kingdom" on 5th is the only true dance club around here that is worth checking out. Barcelona off of sixth usually has stuff going on on wednesdays & thursdays but its mostly dubstep and trap. There also may be some stuff going on at co-ops and such...ill get back to you on that one

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by rkelley23 View Post
    I am not sure of too much going on this week here in ATX but Ill say the club "kingdom" on 5th is the only true dance club around here that is worth checking out. Barcelona off of sixth usually has stuff going on on wednesdays & thursdays but its mostly dubstep and trap. There also may be some stuff going on at co-ops and such...ill get back to you on that one
    Good to know! thanks

I'll be playing downtown at a charity event on Friday night

Check out the event page if you are interested - http://www.facebook.com/events/175095125963271
    It's an opportunity to party for a good cause and I hope we will see you out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am playing at a charity event on Friday night.

Here is the event page if you want more info - http://www.facebook.com/events/175095125963271/
    You can support a great cause and party at the same time!