Has anyone mapped the Kopntrol F1 to mimic the MIDIFIGHTER Pro yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anyone mapped the Kopntrol F1 to mimic the MIDIFIGHTER Pro yet?

After being a little underwhelmed with the Kontrol F1 and remeix decks, I was looking at alternative uses for it.

A midifighter pro mapping would be cool, as would some kind of Maschine mapping (I belive this isn't possible due to hardware presenting itself differently.

So before I spend the week/weekend mapping I was wondering what has already been done.

cheers

edit ..I know there's a typo in the title !
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Can't mimic the MFP because there's no superfaders on the F1. AFAIK, superfaders are unique to only the MFP. I don't know of any other controller that has anything remotely as awesome.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    Can't mimic the MFP because there's no superfaders on the F1. AFAIK, superfaders are unique to only the MFP. I don't know of any other controller that has anything remotely as awesome.
    BCD3000 does it

Here is replicate for MFpro superfader from my custom mapping. Basically I got all effects from instant gratification with addition of superfader.

heres one that replicates the midifighter 3d https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/546
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

You wouldnt be able to mimic one but if someone came up with an origional mapping for it that worked well it would be great. Like each button loads an fx prest and it has modulation by using the faders. I only know basic mapping so I have no clue how it works but love the idea.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Quote Originally Posted by dubyou View Post
    You wouldnt be able to mimic one
    Hey dub, did you even check the second video from this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey dub, did you even check the second video from this thread?
    Yeah I looked, I didnt mean that in you wouldnt be able to make it function like one, I meant that since the faders arent "super faders" they wouldnt be able to do it exactly the same.

Still working on my new mapping for the x1. Thanks for the info Stewe
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

But still I know very little about mapping, so noone should take my word for it or anything. this mapping would make me pretty happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by dubyou View Post
    I meant that since the faders arent "super faders" they wouldnt be able to do it exactly the same.
    Hehe, right fader isn't superfader ether in MFpro - it's smartfader and controls Masher and Gater. Real superfader is left one (the MFpro's crossfader) and it engages Masher at value 0.800 and activates Transpose from middle of fader and adjusts it to min. Check video again
    Last edited by Stewe; 11-29-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast